Saturday, September 19, 2009

Every time I the train coming sound..

Every time I heard the train coming sound…I hope that I’m sitting inside…on the way back to my country…my home…It reminds me a lot of things…1st time took train was during my Form 3 school holidays with my family to Singapore…2nd time was I took train to come over to interview my job…3rd time...my dad accompany me to come over here…to fix up the place I stay..4th…I go back to celebrate Chinese New Year…

My office desk is placed next to the window…which I can heard clearly the train…twice a day…if I work until very late…then I’ll heard it three times…How about on my off days? I also can hear it…because I just stay near to the railway station at Tanjong Pagar…I can see the station clearly through my room’s windows…It really make me feel an irresistible impulse to go back… I hope that I can go back right away…not taking train…but plane… so that I can see my parent, bro, sis and also friends… I really can’t wait until next year Chinese New Year…even though this September…but I’m planning to go back on mid of May…


No comments:

Post a Comment