Sunday, February 20, 2011

2011 first blog..

Long time didn't update my blog already..because of  lazy and tired of working stuff..

Before Chinese New Year, I need to go to office for helping pack those clothes to outlets. while in the afternoon i have to work in the outlet to serve customers..i worked for more that 12hours per day!!!really exist my actual working hours...but these time got O.T lol...(last 2 years just can get off day replacement) i work until Nian 29..

I have 12 days Chinese Near Year leave..long leave...but is still not enough for me...everyday have to go to meet my old friends..but is sorry to say that I can't meet them all...so...see you all next time when I'm back...

Now, I have to prepare for handling other 2 peoples work..because they are going to resign..cham lo..I should open a company and named it as BGL pte ltd..sure can earn a lot lol!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment