Friday, April 30, 2010

An opportunity..

I had working until 11pm for 4 days in this month..need to take cab to go back although usually I'm ride to work..

But...today i take cab like usual..but there is an unexpected thing happen...the taxi driver talk with me..maybe for you guys there is nothing..but for me..is opposite lol..

We are talking about the O.T and transport allowance..because he expect i can claim it..he says many company have this kind of offer and also meal allowance for them if they work late..He say i must be love my job!

We chat a lot..about career..he say his niece,working at Paris..also is a merchandiser..his niece been offer to work with many company in different country..He say he will like to introduce me to his niece..hmm..not bad huh?

If he really make a call to me..and ask me to interview..i think i will go and give it a try..somehow is nothing to loose..so that i can know my market value...

Oh ya...my company offer me go to China for 3 months..hmm..don't know how may salary going to pay..is in Renminbi or Singapore Dollar..i still need to pay my rental although i'm not staying..

No comments:

Post a Comment